Involvement of our team in new normative acts drafting and regulatory objectives and principles improvement in Ukraine provides us with clear and definite understanding of global and domestic trends. Our lawyers’ deep theoretical and huge practical background permits ESQUIRES to cover full spectrum of capital markets participants’ needs.
Our areas of expertise include international securities and derivatives transactions, corporate, convertible and exchangeable bonds issues, cross-border financing, structured finance and securitization transactions, regulatory and compliance requirements, private equity structuring. ESQUIRES advises private commercial banks, investment banks, securities brokers, asset managers, private equity investment funds as well as high-net-worth individuals whose trust is our one of the most valuable assets.
- Deals structuring with respect of the bank acquisition in Ukraine, including obtaining permits of the Antimonopoly committee of Ukraine and National Bank of Ukraine ;
- Legal support of investments of PJSC “CARLSBERG UKRAINE” in operational assets in the Republic of Moldova;
- Legal support of the issuance and offering of SK-AGRO LLC bonds, Series C, total nominal value of UAH 250,000,000.00;
- Structuring and deals closing with respect to acquisition of Ukrainian stock market professional participants, including regulatory clearance (obtaining permits of the Antimonopoly committee of Ukraine, National Commission on securities and stock market and National Financial Services Commission);
- Advising large Ukrainian pork producer on a loan in amount of USD 25,000,000.00 provided by the International Finance Corporation (IFC) and a loan in amount of USD 30,000,000.00 provided by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD);
- Advising Slavianka group of companies, the exclusive distributor for McDonald’s Ukraine, Domino’s Pizza, KFC, on business structuring;
- Obtaining the Antimonopoly committee of Ukraine permits.
– Acquisition of the asset management companies;
– Acquisition of the bank;
– Acquisition of the pension fund.
Advising a large Ukrainian pork producer on a loan in amount of USD 25,000,000.00 provided by the International Finance Corporation (IFC) and a loan in amount of USD 30,000,000.00 provided by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD).