M&A, international business and investments structuring, private wealth management, international arbitration, banking, finance and capital markets.
Yaroslav Mudryi National law academy, Law, Specialist, 2003.
National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy, Bachelor of Arts in Economics, 2000.
English, Ukrainian, Russian
- Deals structuring with respect to banks’ acquisition in Ukraine, including obtaining permits of the Antimonopoly committee of Ukraine and National Bank of Ukraine;
- Legal support of investments of PJSC “CARLSBERG UKRAINE” in operational assets in the Republic of Moldova;
- Participation in the international arbitration and court proceedings as a Ukrainian expert on behalf of the Nemiroff majority shareholders;
- Legal support for the issuance and offering of SK-AGRO LLC bonds, Series C, total nominal value of UAH 250,000,000.00;
- Structuring and deals closing with respect to acquisition of Ukrainian stock market professional participants, including regulatory clearance (obtaining permits of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine, National Securities and Stock Market Commission, National Financial Services Commission).